Legal disclaimer. General conditions of use
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA. Pursuant to the duty of information included in Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is hereby provided:The company owning www.brandcrumb.com (hereinafter, the Site) is KATO CAPITAL GROUP S.L., whose registered address is at Calle Rodriguez Arias, 17, 1st floor, 48011 BILBAO, VIZCAYA, SPAIN with tax identification number B-95590436 (hereinafter, BRANDCRUMB).
2. USERS. Access and/or use of BRANDCRUMB denotes the status of USER, who, by accessing and using the site, accepts the General Conditions of Use set out below.The aforementioned conditions shall be applicable independently of the Contracting General Conditions which as applicable are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE. The BRANDCRUMB website provides access to a multitude of information, services, tools, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents) online belonging to BRANDCRUMB or to its licensors to whom the USER may have access.The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the Site.
This responsibility extends to registering as necessary to access certain services or contents.When registering, the USER shall be responsible for providing true and legal information.As the result of registering, the USER may be provided a password for which the user is responsible and undertakes to use it diligently and to treat it as confidential.
4. THE USER. Undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chart, discussion forums or new group services) that BRANDCRUMB offers through its website and including but not limited to; not using them to (i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocating terrorism or detrimental to human rights; (iii) cause damage to the software and hardware systems of BRANDCRUMB, of its suppliers or of third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, as applicable, to use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
BRANDCRUMB reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive to youth or childhood, order or public security or which, in its opinion, are not suitable to be published.In any event, BRANDCRUMB shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through forums, charts or other participation tools.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. BRANDCRUMB either in its own right or as an assignee, is the owner of all the industrial and intellectual property rights of its websites, as well as of the contents contained in them (such as but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required to run them, access and use, etc.), owned by BRANDCRUMB or by its licensors.All rights reserved.
Pursuant to Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two, of the Intellectual Property act, any reproduction, distribution and public disclosure, including the system of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, is forbidden with the authorisation of BRANDCRUMB.The USER undertakes to respect the industrial and intellectual property rights owned by BRANDCRUMB. The user may view the items on the Site and even print them copy them or store them or the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium provided that it is only and exclusively for his/her personal and private use.The USER shall refrain from removing, altering, eluding or tampering with any protection device or safety system which might be installed on the BRANDCRUMB sites.
7. WARRANTY AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER. BRANDCRUMB accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for any damages and losses of any kind that may be caused by, for information purposes,any errors or omissions to the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite all the necessary technological measures needed to avoid this.
8. MODIFICATIONS. BRANDCRUMB reserves the right to make, without any prior notice being needed, any modifications that it may deem fit to its Site. It may change, remove or add both the contents and services provide through the site, and the way in which they appear or are located on its Site.
10. LINKS. In the event of the Site having links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, BRANDCRUMB will not have any kind of control over said sites and contents.Under no circumstances shall BRANDCRUMB assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of those hyperlinks or other Internet sites.Furthermore, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the connected entities.
11. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION. BRANDCRUMB reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered with no need for prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, for any users that fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
12. GENERAL POINTS. BRANDCRUMB shall pursue any non-compliance of these conditions as well as any improper use of its Site and may bring any civil and criminal action to which it may be lawfully entitled.
13. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND TERMS. BRANDCRUMB may amend these conditions at any time and they shall be duly published as they appear herein.The validity of the conditions shall depend on their announcement and these shall be in force until they are amended by other duly published ones.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION. The relationship between BRANDCRUMB and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao.